Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'll post something real soon.

I promise that I will post something, but right now I wanted to mention how great my wife is. I am sick! So sick that my eyeballs are even hurting. Amanda has been so sweet taking care of me today. Right now she is gone to Wal-Mart to get me some stuff. How awesome is that? She hates having to run places...I usually do that when we need something, but today she isn't complaining at all. She keeps asking what she can do to help...I told her just to put me out of my misery, but she didn't find that funny. But I just wanted to take the time to tell all of you how great she is! I know sick people can be difficult to deal(especially me!) with but she has been great. I love you Amanda.


Josh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...I love you too! Enjoy those girl scout cookies! Who loves you? I love you :o)

Teale said...

Sorry you are sick! Hope you get to feeling better. I wish I got girl scout cookies when I was sick!!!

totally off topic... the word i'm about to have to type in below for the verification thingy is "ept sperm" LOL

Anonymous said...

How sweet...Amanda will you come take care of me when I am sick...???? Oh and Teale's word is CRACKING me up! Mine is just the usual "hytediag". If you say it fast it kinda sounds German